Call for Entries: Fired Up!
Fired Up! – A Personal Interpretation of Inner Light
As a maker, when you think about lampworking, what stirs your soul and ignites your passion? Is it a unique color combination? Perhaps a specific form or textural element? Maybe a captivating style or special process you use? Artists are encouraged to challenge themselves and submit pendant pieces that embody their personal voice - expressions that highlight the infinite possibilities in contemporary glass beadmaking and radiate from within their work. Whether you are a novice beadmaker or have years of experience, we invite you to create your favorite design and show us what gets you Fired Up! This exhibit will be on display in conjunction with the Gathering in Houston. The details:
• The entry fee is $25.
• Submit three to six high resolution (300 dpi) jpeg images representative of your intended work.
• All beads must be made into singular pendants and need to be strung on something for display. For example, use a short piece of ribbon, leather, cord, or chain.
• Up to six pieces may be submitted if you are accepted into the show. All pieces must be for sale.
• An inventory list with artist contact information and retail price(s) MUST be included with pieces when they are submitted for the show. No exceptions will be made.
• Selected artists will receive 50 percent of the retail price of the sold items. Payments and any unsold pieces will be returned via insured mail.
- Deadline is April 30.
- Notifications will be made by May 9.
- Pendants, price list, artist info etc. must be received by June 10. (Shipping directions will be sent out with notification of acceptance)
• Pay entry fee here.
• Complete online application form here.
• Check or money order payable to ISGB
• CD with images
ISGB 85 E Gay St. Suite 707
Columbus, OH, 43215
|< Prev||Next >|