The ISGB is committed to giving all members great value for their membership dollars. We know you have many options for memberships in professional organizations, and we want to express our sincere gratitude for your continued support of our organization. We simply do not exist without you, our members!
There are many great reasons to belong to the ISGB; networking and advertising opportunities, educational and professional development opportunities, exhibition and publication opportunities as well as our annual conference - The Gathering. These are just some of the wonderful benefits available to all of our members, and why you belong to the ISGB. But as we strive to grow our organization, we are always looking at other ways to support you.
I have been working with Kendra Bruno, our Executive Director on ideas for additional member benefits over the last couple months, and it gives me great pleasure to announce the new VENDOR DISCOUNT PROGRAM. Today, as a member of the ISGB you will receive the following discounts from our very first line up of incredibly generous vendors:

ABR Imagery: 15% discount off most regularly priced soft glass and borosilicate.
Bethlehem Apparatus: $10 off their black Bethlehem Bravo t-shirts with free shipping in the continental United States.
CG Beadrollers: Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
David Orr Photography: Discounted photo packages, free photos for referrals, and free resizing of photos.
Jeri Warhaftig & Neil Fabricant: Buy 5, get 1 free puffy mandrels.
Karen Leonardo: 10% off on orders of $150 or more.
Kris Schaible/Noodlesaurus: 10% off tools, mandrels and punties.
Lisa Liddy’s “Metal Me This”: 15% off products on Lisa’s etsy site.
The Melting Point, LLC.: 15% off classes.
Please log onto the forum http://www.isgb.org/forum/ to look up all the specific details and discount / or coupon codes for each of these vendors. You will find this information in the Vendor Discount Program thread located in the Members Only section of the ISGB Forum. If you have any problems with logging in, please contact Sarah Riggle at admin@isgb.org for help. Please use the discount codes provided and information as specified with each vendor in order to receive the proper discounts. The discounts and information are for ISGB members only, and we respectfully require that you do not share it with anyone who is not an ISGB member.
We love to promote our vendors in the glass world, and this type of program would not be possible without the generosity of our vendors. So a big THANK YOU to ABR Imagery, Bethlehem Apparatus, CG Beads, David Orr, Jeri Warhaftig & Neil Fabricant, Karen Leonardo, Kris Schaible, Lisa Liddy and The Melting Point!
Our new Vendor Discount Program is just in the beginning stages. I have contacted many vendors, but have many more to go. This program will not be limited to the United States, as I will work on securing International vendors for International members and Canadian vendors for Canadian members.
Please stay tuned for updates as we build a comprehensive list of vendor discounts exclusively for ISGB members. In the meantime, if you would like to contact me about becoming a participating vendor, please do so at the email address listed below.
I hope you are as excited about this new program as we are. Thank you for your continued support and membership!
Penny Dickinson
Regional Director, Southwest
District #2 Director
International Society of Glass Beadmakers

Follow ISGB on Facebook and Twitter