+ Reply to Thread

Thread: South region events July August 2013

Default South region events July August 2013

This Saturday, July 20 is our next GBS meeting. We are in for a real treat this month because we are meeting at The Craft Guild of Dallas. Remember our meeting time is 5:00 p.m.

The Craft Guild of Dallas
    5100 Belt Line Road, Suite 400
    Dallas, TX 75254
    Main: 972-490-0303 Fax: 972-490-0304
    info@craftguildofdallas.com

2. Also, the deadline to enter your glass beads/jewelry in the State Fair of Texas is fast approaching....please see Babette's note below.

Time is *NOW* to mail in your entry to the State Fair of Texas ….. www.bigtex.com

All you have to do today (ok, well, or tomorrow) is print off the entry form, fill it out with your category, put that form and a check for $4.00 (probably) in the mail ….. for sure it needs time to arrive in their offices by 26th… so if you mail by the 20th, it will make it…….. why wait? Confused? Well, I can help.

DO IT - - - DO IT - - - - please! We don’t want to loose the FLAMEWORK CATEGORY.

Please post any south Region Event or meeting here!

Copied from GBS announcement: Author Louise Regan

Just a quick reminder....this Saturday, August 17 at 5 p.m. is our next meeting and it will be at my house in Arlington
    The challenge for this month is to make at least 3 headpins. Let's see if everyone can meet this challenge so Babette's tray will fill up!
    I will be doing the demo and show ya'll how to cut up a bottle and turn the glass into a bead. So be collecting your bottles.
    Bring your extra beads for Beads of Courage.

See ya Saturday night and looking forward to a fun evening.

Louise

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information