+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Annual isgb postcard project - 2013

Exclamation Annual isgb postcard project - 2013

Hi all you talented glass artists; It's Michelle Arena, your Postcard Project Chair person! It's time to photograph your work for the annual ISGB Postcard project!! I am so excited to once again have the privilege of gathering and packaging these wonderful postcards to distribute to bead lovers, jewelry artists, and yearly collectors. Every one who participates receives a complementary box of postcards! Very cool!

Simply send 200 - 4.5"x 6" postcards with work that has been done this year only.
    Please include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail with your shipment.

Mail to:
    Michelle Arena
    1550 Clover Street
    Rochester, NY 14610
    mparena@rochester.rr.com

I have two who have sent there postcards already! Way to go peep's!

Dead line is June 30th, but you know how I am with deadline rules! I like to stretch it to the last minute! Just e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have and we will work it out together.

Working on the one for Midwest Lampworkers Guild! Thanks for the reminder, Michelle.
    Margie

Hrmmm, I just counted what I've got and total is 180. I'll have some more printed!

Thanks! Looking forward to your postcards!

Michelle Arena

Mine are going in the mail tomorrow!

Awesome! I'll keep my eye's out for them.
    How about the rest of you wonderful glass artists? Lets see if we can break a record this year!

On a more serious note, my heart goes out to any of our glass community artists and families who might have suffered any damages or loses with the severe weather that has been sweeping across the US. God Bless all that have been there for the less fortunate.

Michelle Arena

Michelle,
    Just wanted to let you know my postcards are on their way. They are suppose to arrive there "at the earliest" Monday but may get there on Tuesday. This will be my first time to participate so I am excited!

Michelle, I'm running late!! Got mine ordered over the weekend, and I promise as soon as they are in my hands, they'll be counted and back out the door to you! Thank you sooooo much for taking on this project for us!
    Angie Ramey

Mailed mine 2 days ago, there should get there tomorrow or Monday!

Mailing mine now too. Thank you!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information