+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Room booking problem?

Default Room booking problem?

Hi, Kendra -

I just tried booking a room online at 9:00am Pacific, an hour after bookings opened, and the only options that come up are for Business class or Deluxe rooms with king beds.

I really need double beds... could you check this out?

thanks *sharon*

updated to add: I tried it 3 more times, and it finally showed all the options. Got a room, yay!
    Last edited by SharonPeters; 03-25-2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: update

Thanks for letting us know Sharon. Glad to know you were able to get the type of room you want. Seems like everything should be working fine now.
    -Sarah

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Sharon, I looked and it seems that your room was originally booked twice, not certain why. At one point early this morning, doubles were way down on the room list on the site, but they bumped it up so it is faster to see it now.

You are confirmed with the one booking, everything is fine, and I am sorry for the extra trouble and work. We appreciate your patience!

Let us know if we can help in any other way.

Best,
    Kendra

The room booking was definitely an intermittent (ongoing, mostly) problem yesterday, but it seems to work now - I just made my reservation...

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Sorry you had a concern, Wes. I wish we would have known so we could have helped you. We never like to hear that it was a challenge, but we are happy you have a confirmed room now. See you in July!

-Kendra
    Last edited by Kendra Bruno; 03-26-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Spelling & part of my post was missing. :-(

Kendra, I just waited. I figured it was the first day, things would work themselves out shortly - and they did

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information