+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bead Images needed

Default Bead Images needed

The Glass Lab at MIT, the Society of Arts and Crafts and NOCA School of Glass are going to host a glass conference in Boston this June. As part of that conference I am organizing a digital slide show of glass beads. So I need digital images of your work. Both finished jewelry and glass beads are welcome.

Please send me a jpg of your work, If it does not exist on the image already I will add your name, compile everything onto a disc and the slide show will run for three days in the flameworking demo area.

marthagiberson@verizon.net

Thanks - martha
    www.marthagiberson.com

susan sheehan Guest

Martha, is there a mailing list I can get on for this conference? I would really like to go.

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Martha, I am a member of SAC & get their email, but I can't find anything about the conference on their site or the others. I would love to be added to the mailing list as well for this event. Thank you and thanks for posting - sounds exciting!

-Kendra

Susan & Kendra, there's no website yet but there's a Facebook event page for it: GlassBoston June 13-16, 2013 https://www.facebook.com/events/507886465920793/ I hear the website's supposed to go online mid-March.

I'll be demoing on the Saturday

Kendra, I just added you to the invite list on FB. Susan, I don't think we're friends on there, couldn't find your name to add you.

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Thank you, Wes - I appreciate the link and that you were so thoughtful to add me on the Facebook invite. Congrats on demoing - awesome!

This sounds like it is going to be a great event!

Best,
    Kendra

Quote Originally Posted by susan sheehan View Post
    Martha, is there a mailing list I can get on for this conference? I would really like to go.
    Registration goes live on March 18 on the Society of Arts and Crafts website http://www.societyofcrafts.org

WE are currently building that page and it is not live yet.
    www.marthagiberson.com

We are still working out the pricing menu - registration is planned to go live on March 18
    www.marthagiberson.com

And I still haven't received one image yet - please of please don't let me down - send me digital images of your beads - many thanks - martha

marthagiberson@verizon.net
    www.marthagiberson.com

Hi, Martha... thanks for the opportunity to show off - I'll send you some images right now. I assume 72dpi is okay? If not, I have the huge ones, too...
    talk soon, *sharon*

updated to add: SENT! Thanks, Martha!

Thank you Sharon and Nicole. Now that the ice is broken how many more of you wonderful beadmakers out there in ISGB land are going to add to my collection of bead images.

Come on, I dare you to overwhelm me with images, make me work to put this slideshow together. Remember, send them to marthagiberson@verizon.net

thanks - martha
    www.marthagiberson.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information