+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indelible - a remarkable exhibit

Default Indelible - a remarkable exhibit

I was thrilled to be able to help display the beautiful items that comprise the Indelible exhibit. I'm sure that Terry (or maybe Kendra) will post details, but the entire show is going to Japan, and then will be seen in the museum in Bellevue, before being dismantled. As I handled (and fondled) each item, I was blown away by the level of artistry and professional execution of each piece (not only necklaces, but other things as well). Congratulations to the ISGB for formulating another beautiful ambassador of our organization to viewers everywhere. I spoke to many hotel guests who were walking through the lobby and then stopped in their tracks by the beauty of what they saw. Jeri
    www.jeriwarhaftig.com

Jeri, I too was so impressed. I was blown away by the beautiful jewerly I saw (mostly necklaces). Is there going to be a photo magazine (like some of the other shows?)

We will have to wait for someone "in the know" to chime in. I think there was a plan for a digital edition, or something on the ISGB page, but I know it was shipped out the day after the Gathering, so got me when there would be time for photos! Jeri
    www.jeriwarhaftig.com

I think there is plans for a print on demand book.
    Photos were taken of each piece before everything was sent to Bellevue.

Laura B.

One of the best shows ever by ISGB members! Lots of new and different approaches to the challenge. My business partner and I got in and we were honored to be part of the group.

Big "thank you" to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen!!!!

Debby

Outstanding exhibit!!! I would love to have a book of it!

Where is this exhibit now? I know it was posted somewhere. I just can't find where.
    Thanks!

Hi Laura, The exhibit is at its final location - The Ohio Glass Museum, through March 1.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information