+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Safe Travels

Default Safe Travels

Safe travels to all who attended the Gathering! And thanks to everyone there--you made it one of the best!
    Margie

Thank you, Margie! I enjoyed the 2012 Gathering so much that I hate to see it end. I am on the way home now (gotta' love in-flight wifi!) I wish everyone safe travels and sincerely look forward to the next time we can get together.

~Terry
    Last edited by TerryHale; 07-31-2012 at 10:22 AM. Reason: corrected Autocorrect!

Thank you Marjorie and Terry for your well wishes for safe travels to the attendees.

I also would like to thank the Board of Directors, to Kendra and Sarah and all of the many volunteers for their hard work. This years Gathering was one of the best, I enjoyed every part of it.

Terri

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Sending all good wishes for safe, healthy travels to all with many thanks for being at the Gathering!

Thank you, Terri for your kind words.

-Kendra

It was a wonderful Gathering! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it all happen. I know there were glitches - there always are - but I didn't see them. I loved the mini-workshops! Can't wait to see how that develops in the future. Seattle/Bellvue was an awesome venue. Beautiful area and great people.

Thanks!
    Debby
    (still traveling!)

Home at last and back in the studio!
    Can I sleep just one more day please..................
    Thank you to everyone who made this a wonderful Gathering!
    Sam

Seattle-Bellvue was such an awesome place for a Gathering. I didn't want to go home! I didn't see any glitches. Just a lot of people having a fantastic time! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make the 2012 Gathering such a success!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information