+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: It's May!

Perfect Robert thanks!!!
    Nicole Valentine - Rimmer
    www.NValentineStudio.etsy.com

I think I am talking to myself sometimes, but I don't care! HA! I have been playing with Alice in Wonderland as a theme. I am part of a blog hop happening June 9th, it's killing me to wait to reveal those beads! This bead is one that didn't quite fit with the hop beads.

Really nice, Nicole! I love the bright colors.
    I haven't been on the torch in two weeks because I've been sick, but I hope to get back to it this week. In the meantime, I was playing around with some ideas, hopefully I'll get to post them later in the week. Thanks for sharing - it may seem like you're talking to yourself, but there's lots of us on here reading and oohing and ahhing over your beads and jewelry!

Schermo

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Nicole, like Schermo I really LOVE those colors! And you aren't talking to yourself at all! I wish I had something to post worth looking at right now, but I better get on the torch for the Gathering...there is swapping/trading to be done! ;-)))

-Kendra

Sorry you feel like you are talking to yourself, Nic, love the Alice in Wonderland bead! I haven't had a chance to photograph anything until today . . . here is what I have been working on, a new Dragon Scales series of large spheres. I see them as wearable "marbles!" lol! What anyone would want to wear a 1.5" sphere is beyond me but hopefully someone will like them at Bead&Button!

Large three in the middle are 1.5" spheres and the "smaller" ones are all shy of 1.25"

Close up of one of the giants.
    Hayley

Hayley Tsang Sather | envisionsf.com

I cannot wait to reveal the other Alice beads! LOL Hayley the colour in those is gorgeous!

Beautiful work everyone! I've been making so many trade beads for Bellevue, I haven't had anything much to photograph. :-)
    Angie Ramey

Ok, way delayed....but I love those, Nicker!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information