+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Juried pendant show questions

Default Juried pendant show questions

Hi,

I'm pulling together my submission photos for the juried pendant show (last minute, as always ), and I had a couple of questions. First, since the applications specifies that photos be sent on CD rather than by email, is the deadline of April 30th the postmark deadline or the date the CD needs to have reached Sarah? Second, the form asks for the retail value of the bead -- is that just the bead or the entire pendant/necklace combo?

Thanks!

Kim
    Kim Edwards
    Lone Tree Studio

Hi Kim,
    By request, I'm actually working on getting the pendant show set up so people can pay online & email their photos to me directly. As soon as I have the payment area set up, I'll send out an announcement to everyone with that information. I should have that up within the next day or so. So, that will be an option, but yes, if you are mailing it, April 30 is the in hands date.
    Retail value - that's up to you how you want to price it: sometimes people have one price for the whole set- necklace & pendant, sometimes people leave that option up to the consumer and list the price for the pendant and a separate price for if they want a silver chain included, etc.
    Thanks,
    Sarah

Yay, I get to be lazy! I will definitely wait until the online option is set up

That makes sense on the pricing -- I just wanted to make sure I wasn't throwing things off by pricing the entire piece.

Thanks for clearing everything up, Sarah!

Kim
    Kim Edwards
    Lone Tree Studio

Thank you for asking! I was reading the entry form today and had a bit of a OH NO moment. Email is so much easier than snail mail. Thank you Kim and Sarah. I might actually get this done in time!

Sam

I received another question today on Voices so I thought I'd post the answer here for everyone: The question was how to fill out the application form if you are submitting via email - you can either fill the form out and scan it and send it that way, or you can put the information into the body of your email and send it to me that way.
    Thanks,
    Sarah

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Thank you, Sarah!

-Kendra

Just sent mine in! I want to thank everyone for giving us so many opportunities to shine this year!
    Nicole Valentine - Rimmer
    www.NValentineStudio.etsy.com

Ditto!

Kim
    Kim Edwards
    Lone Tree Studio

Got it done sending it now.
    Sarah thank you for making it possible to do on line
    Sam

Hello! I'm new to submitting to the juried shows. The booklet says notification on this one was Wed. If I didn't hear anything is that my notification that I didn't get in?
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information