+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Step Up for the ISGB

I do not do LE - and really don't want to because this forum takes all the time I can give to this sort of thing. And I can't donate a full membership.

Sorry not to be able to be part of this.

But I think it is great that you gals are going to help out someone! Go for it!

Debby

Debby - I don't want you to feel left out. I will be happy to be the point person for you and others who are interested in sponsoring a partial membership if you are still interested!
    Hayley

Hayley Tsang Sather | envisionsf.com

Go for it Schermo, and I'll tag along with you and Hayley.

And Debby, Hayley is right...there's absolutely no reason you can't still be involved. I'll almost bet that someone will step in this thread or pm you about joining forces to sponsor a member before the week is over.
    Angie Ramey
    President
    International Society of Glass Beadmakers

Debby - I'll be happy to co-sponsor with you and I'd be delighted if Hayley wanted to be the point person.
    Thanks Hayley!

Marjorie

susan sheehan Guest

I just posted a give away membership in the LE VIP room. It ends on Halloween if anyone else wants to do one afterwards.

What a cool idea! I don't do LE and funds are a bit tight right now but if we get our medical refund I'll join in. How would a NON le person find someone to sponsor?
    Nicole Valentine - Rimmer
    www.NValentineStudio.etsy.com

Actually it might be a good idea to have the main thread here on the public part of the ISGB forum, where we explain the concept and the guidelines. Then, have a thread on LE that encourages people to come over here to read and apply for a gifted /donated membership. It's never a bad thing to give folks a reason to come to visit this forum and see what we have to offer.

Question for the Board: Are there any rules or regulations (501C3) that we should know about in offering gift memberships from individual members here on our forum?

Hayley and Angie, why dont we chat via email and come up with a process and procedure to use in offering and selecting the new ISGB members.

Schermo

Quote Originally Posted by mlangston View Post
    Debby - I'll be happy to co-sponsor with you and I'd be delighted if Hayley wanted to be the point person.
    Thanks Hayley!

Marjorie
    Thanks, Marjorie,
    I had someone contact me privately and I think we are going to be able to make another one available. Maybe you can get together with someone else?? Since things are a bit tight for Nicker right now and she can't do a full membership, maybe you two could work together. Or maybe there is someone else out there????
    Debby

Debby - excellent news! Glad you found someone to partner with.
    Schermo - I'll check on the regulation question and look forward to seeing what you, Angie and Hayley come up with - it's a great idea!
    thanks, Marjorie

This is wonderful! I had cut back to a single membership last year, but I will renew at the professional level. I would like to partner with someone on a membership. Kendra is working on students ... could that be a source for donees?

Nolly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information