+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beads of Courage to Purchase Purple Hearts...apply now.

Default Beads of Courage to Purchase Purple Hearts...apply now.

Hi Everyone.

Beads of Courage is growing rapidly and to keep up with demand and quality they are starting a program to purchase the important Purple Heart bead for completion of treatment in the oncology program.

If you would like small runs of production work making purple hearts, please see the details here:

http://beadsofcourage.org/documents/...tr_APPfull.pdf

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly. I cannot manage communications through pm or facebook. lgreenberg@beadsofcourage.org

Please pass the word to anyone/anywhere you think there might be interested artists. Glass beads only, no pendants with loops or bails.

Wow, Lori. What an opportunity. I just sent out the word to our local bead guild. We already decided to gather an hour before our regular meeting to make beads for the program (we'll start in April). Looking forward to making beads with my buds for a great project!
    Margie

Thank you thank you Margie! I hope the word spreads to other groups too. We can never have enough quality purple hearts for our kids and now beadmakers can get some extra work too!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information