+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BOC - fabulous news coverage!

Default BOC - fabulous news coverage!

I just watched Sunday Morning and saw the lovely piece about Beads of Courage. All involved should be very proud. I saw Margaret Zinser and Lori Greenberg (I think, it was hard to see) in the beadmaking images. I also saw plenty of non-handmade beads, no doubt because the program has a huge need for beads. We all really need to get to work and send them our handmade efforts, we certainly don't want to be outdone by the commercial manufacturers!! Off to torch, Jeri
    www.jeribeads.com

I saw it, too, and thought it was awesome! So glad they got the coverage to increase support. Glad they showed some of our members and mentioned that hand made beads were donated to the cause.

Debby

What great coverage! Lori and Margaret, you looked great. I agree, Jeri, we need to ramp up the beads we're sending!

I didn't get to see this on TV but I just watched it online. At the coffee shop, where I shamelessly cried in public!

~Terry

....and I thought crying in public was MY specialty! I'm glad there are other ways to view the clip, I'm going to spread it around. Jeri
    www.jeribeads.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information