+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Call for etry: New book Glasss 2

Default Call for etry: New book Glasss 2

The first book of Glasss was a big success. Therefore in 2011 there will be a new book, Glasss 2 and you can be in it!!

More information can be found on the website of Glasss.

If you want to participate, please subscribe to the Glasss newsletter and you will update information and you will be notified when registration starts.

This is exciting - I really enjoyed checking out your web page. I didn't get a chance to meet you at the Gathering - or else I can't put the name with the face????? - but I am interested in your first book. Where is it available???

Debby

I think we met, but only shortly. This is me with Kim Fields, maybe you recognize me now. ;-)

Malcolm from Artco was interested in selling my book. I haven't heard from him jet. You can also order it on the books website, but shipping is outrages expensive.
    Miriam

www.facet-design.com | www.glasss.eu

HI Miriam - this sounds like a wonderful project, and what is the Netherlands event at which it is being launched?? Jeri
    www.jeriwarhaftig.com

Hi Jeri,

The event is the Flame On! You can find more information on the website of the event: http://www.flame-on.nl
    The website is in Dutch, but there is a Google translate button.
    Miriam

Yes! You look familiar! I always meet so many neat people and my memory for names is terrible. Thank goodness for name tags! Hope you can come to Louisville. I did sign up for the news letter so I am looking forward to hearing more about what is going on in the Netherlands!

Debby

You can register for one or two pages in the book until the fist of February. More information on the Glasss website.
    Miriam

I bought the first book at the Gathering. I love it!

Thank you Barbara, I am glad you enjoy the book.

The new book is coming along nicely, there are still some pages available. Until the end of January you can have your own lampwork displayed on one or two pages. Please have a look at the Glasss website: http://www.glasss.eu/shop/?language=en
    Miriam

One more week to register for one or two pages in the book!!

Miriam

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information