+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pendant show at the Gathering-Return of items?

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Thanks so much Robyn, we appreciate your post. The FEDEX that both Sarah and I mentioned was from Florida to the Columbus office. As Sarah said, she will contact you before shipping internationally.

Thank you for the reminder and the support.

-Kendra

Pleasssse!!! Update. Desperate. I really need my work returned.

I think at this point, since we are having a challenge getting everything back - only because the gallery owner's husband is so critically ill with cancer, that it will be best to have Sarah update you directly.

We received an update from the owner that everything is packed and ready to be sent and that was last Friday, October 2.

Let me talk to Sarah today and have her either call you or email you. I am sorry, but we are doing the very best we can under the circumstances. We understand this has taken far longer than it should and we are not happy about it either.

Thank you,
    Kendra

We have enlisted the assistance of the Chairperson for the Coconut Grove Merchants Association to see if they can lend a hand to the Gallery owner in helping us get the boxes shipped back.

It may take a couple of days to get the next update, but as I said in my post earlier today, Sarah will be contacting the artsits who need to have their pieces back ASAP to offer any additional information that comes in.

If you have further questions or concerns, please call Sarah at the home office in Columbus. She will update you.

Thank you,
    Kendra

I am so sorry to hear of the health problems, but have to report that I am desperate at this point, too. I had promised my pieces to another venue and they are due Oct. 15. Since the pendant show was originally supposed to return items Sept. 15, I thought I had allowed for delays. Can I possibly pay extra for overnight shipping? Kristen

Kristen, once we have the pieces in our hands, we will happily express ship them to you or to the other venue. As noted earlier, everything is coming together, back to Columbus and we will send it where ever you need it to be, FEDEX.

We have the FEDEX forms completed for the gallery owner, all she needs to do is print them, get the boxes to FEDEX and ship.

Sarah will contact you to give more details. I can't apologize enough for this.

Thank you,
    Kendra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information