+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pendant show at the Gathering-Return of items?

Default Pendant show at the Gathering-Return of items?

I was wondering if anyone who was in the pendant show has received any of their work returned to them yet?

I have not seen mine, yet.
    LB

I haven't heard anything yet, either, but I think the show just closed, didn't it? Wasn't it supposed to go until the middle of Sept? Do I have that right or did I miss something?

Debby

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Muy Caliente closed nearly two weeks after what we originally had thought, so it was closer to the end of August. The gallery owner's husband is quite ill and because of that, the show ran long with them.

Sarah is working on settling everything with the gallery and we are hopeful to have information next week on when you can expect your pieces back, as well as what sold.

At this point, everything may get sent back to Columbus, rather than each artist individually and then we will send them to you. As I mentioned, much of this has to do with the illness of the gallery owner's husband.

Thank you for your patience and please let Sarah know if you have any other questions.

We greatly appreciate your support of Muy Caliente and ISGB!

-Kendra

Thumbs up

Gosh - I sure had that all wrong.

Thanks, Kendra, for letting us know what is going on. I am very sorry to hear about the owner's husband. Sure hope they have good news soon. We'll look for more information from Sarah next week.

Thanks,
    Debby

Update please??

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Update: I know that both Sarah and I spoke with the gallery owner last week and indeed, all pieces will be returned to the home office in Columbus.

From there, they will be mailed out to each individual artist. It was the fastest way to get everything back.

All pieces are being sent FEDEX and I am certain that on Monday or Tuesday, Sarah can tell you the date that they are due to leave Coconut Grove, if they have not already. The gallery is closed on Monday, but we can check to see if anyone is in.

Once they are back in Columbus, Sarah will notify the aritsts individually with a date that she will send them out.

Thank you for your patience,
    Kendra

I was able to speak with the gallery owner today even though they're closed. She tells me she has everything packed up and they should be going out via FedEx tomorrow morning. I'll update further once I have everything in my hands in Columbus and have estimated arrival dates for everyone.

Thank you,
    Sarah Riggle

You might want to rethink Fedex to Israel.... Sarah, please contact us international members when the time comes, to help us avoid having to pay customs on our own work.
    Thanks or all your efforts,
    Robyn

Absolutely Robyn, I will contact you about shipping once I've received the work from the gallery.

Thanks,
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information