+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bead Bazaar

Default Bead Bazaar

The bead bazaar was great. Although Ididn't see everyone.
    I know Agnes was having a hard time and running out of steam. How is she doing now? Did she and that cutie Roger make it home safely?
    Leslie

Thanks for asking Leslie. Yeah, my mom gave her all at the Bead Bazaar but didn't get to shop as long as she had hoped due to increasing pain and fatigue and missed a few tables, and couldn't get back to some artists she'd planned on buying from. She's been struggling with her health since early spring, and it was in question whether she and my dad would make it to the Gathering this year since she is now in need of oxygen frequently. Had she not been able to make arrangements for her very own mini-oxygen generator (thanks SeQual for making one!) then I think they'd have had to stay home.

And by leaving the Bead Bazaar when she did, she was able to rest up enough to be able to participate in the banquet/ live auction...she SO enjoys that part of the conference. :-)
    Last edited by CathyFinegan; 07-29-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: typo

Well, Cathy, considering the way she participated in the live auction, I would say her rest really helped. It was so great seeing both your mom and dad again this year. Please give them my love.

Thumbs up

Give Agnes a hug for me! She got a necklace from me and I was honored. I had no idea she was having that much trouble.

I enjoyed the bazaar, too. I shared a table with Cleo and that gave us both someone to help watch while we ran around a little. I didn't see everything but I did damage to my credit card and cash stash. Wonderful work! I was so glad I got to see as much as I did.

Thanks, everyone!
    Debby

Thanks Cathy!
    I gathered she was running out of steam, Give them my love.
    Leslie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information