+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You!!!

Default Thank You!!!

I want to thank the Board of Directors, Conference Team members and All other volunteers who worked so many hours during the Gathering.

Every time I saw Kendra, Alethia, Sara Sally, Terry and Sarah they were working for us, the members. They worked the whole time we were there so we could all enjoy ourselves. I want to thank each of them for the fantastic job they did and do for the ISGB members all year long. What they accomplished took many more hours than any of us can imagine. Thank you so very much!!!

I also want to thank each and every person who volunteered to work one or more shifts to help during the days we were there.

Thank you All,
    Laura B.

I second that! I really appreciate the hard work that the whole ISGB and Gathering team did for us. It was my first "stay over" Gathering, and I'm inspired to make it every year now. It's an incredible experience, and I have many fond memories.

Thanks you guys! You rock!

Bellevue/Greater Seattle - Washington State/USA

Thank you Laura for your kind words and our most sincere gratitude right back to you and the countless others who volunteered their time and energy to help all of us! Truly a team effort that succeeded with the support of so many.

Thank you so much!
    -Kendra

For me, all the hard work was worth it when members stopped me to say what a great time they were having. After all the months of planning and preparation, hearing those words made it every bit worthwhile. It wouldn't be this amazing event without our members who choose to participate, so many thanks back to YOU!

Terry

^^^ What they said! It's so rewarding to see everything turn out as well as it did! And to have you appreciate it is the icing on the cake!!

Thumbs up

Another great Gathering!

Thank you, Cathy and her Team and Kendra and the Board!!!!!!

Debby

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information