+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home from the Gathering and........

Smile Home from the Gathering and........

as usual it was fantastic. It was a little smaller this year, but lots of new faces and old and it was somehow more intimate! The presentations were fantastic, and particular favorites were Holly Cooper, Kim Fields, Barbara Becker Simon, Brad Pearson - wait, I am just going to have to list ALL of them. The video guys did a great job, as usual, and the Gathering team had everything running smoothly. Open torch was outrageous! Bought stuff, sold stuff, ate, drank and generally had a great time. Thanks to all who made this happen.

I agree. It was smaller, but I really enjoyed the size. Although I missed seeing a lot of my friends who couldn't attend, it sure was fun as always, meeting new people and seeing old friends. The demos were fabulous! The open torch was great and all the extra stuff in the middle. I really enjoyed teaching my pre-conference sculptural class too.

Thank you to the Board members, RD's, Sarah Riggle, Shiloh Group and all the volunteers who made it happen. It was magical.
    Marcy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information