+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Videos from the Miami Gathering!

Default Videos from the Miami Gathering!

Oh my gosh - you HAVE to see this/these! I'll be posting more as I get them each day.

Here's the opening video from the first official night of the 2009 Gathering in Miami! This was created from pictures sent in by our members prior to the event. (If you don't see your picture in this upload, it might appear in a later one.) We'll be taking pictures throughout the day today and will upload a new video tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQb9qp8Fsk
    Last edited by Kendra Bruno; 09-18-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Unstick Message

Thumbs up

Absolutely awesome!! Can hardly wait to see more (more! more! more!)!!
    Margie

Awesome!!!

Can the next one be a bit slower? I'm pausing so i can appreciate all of the photos. 5 seconds in between would be good if possible...

Really do appreciate seeing the photos!

jules

I love the music! Perfect Latino style for Miami Gathering. I'd like to buy that song, if you could post it.

Jules, if you want to see it slower, just pause it periodically. That worked for me on my 3rd viewing <g>

Caty

Hi, Caty! Glad you liked the music. It's by David Byrne, one of my all time favorites. It's called "Desconocido Soy" and it's on his CD "Look into the Eyeball." The whole CD is quirky and wonderful.

Jules, the idea behind the video was to make it paced rather like being at the Gathering where things move quickly. I had hoped to make some more while in Miami but I kept so busy that time got away. I'm got some great pictures and will be making another video in the next few days to post here.

Terry

Terry - this video so rocked the Gathering!!!!

Thanks, Barb! With a little more time to plan for next year, I hope to make it bigger and better.

It sure was good to visit with you in Miami. You look great and your work just gets better and better.

thank you...I had such a great time and that may be because it was in my backyard...
    do you know the name of the song? I have posted the video everywhere...boy I love Youtube!!

I sure do! It's by one of my favorite musical artists, David Byrne. It's called "Desconocido Soy" from his CD "Look into the Eyeball." The whole CD is great but this song just seemed perfect for the Miami theme. You certainly can't sit still while you listen to it!

Loved the video! I'll blog about it soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information