+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Respirator Query from San Antonio

Default Respirator Query from San Antonio

Someone has attempted to contact me through Arrow Springs and my ranch cell phone about some advice for a student who may need a respirator while making beads. The contact person is apparently an instructor in San Antonio, Texas. I've called both telephone numbers provided but neither will accept calls from my telephones. If that person sees this post we can either discuss the matter here or they can provide a telephone number that will work.

I've informed Arrow Springs that I returned the calls but was unable to get through.

Vince

It's not me Vince.

The area code for San Antonio is 210 if that helps.
    Sam

No Sam, I know who it was, but their telephones are blocked. I have the numbers that were provided but apparently those numbers are set up to accept only certain types of telephone calls.

I guess they didn't want the information that badly.

I'm not going to worry about this any more. My basic philosophy is that if you seek the advice of a consultant then it is incumbent on you to make it easy for the consultant to contact you. This is especially true if the consultant provides his services without charge. This has already cost me two long distance telephone calls and that's enough of an investment for me.

Vince

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information