+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Florida Sales Tax Registration for the Gathering Bead Bazaar Info

Barb--- Could you please email a copy to me, and I'll have it on hand if anyone asks for it. It's also email it to Sarah at the office, since ISGB needs one too! :-)

Thanks everyone for runing with this ball. I appreciate your efforts. Can I count on you again for next year?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CathyFinegan View Post
    Barb--- Could you please email a copy to me, and I'll have it on hand if anyone asks for it. It's also email it to Sarah at the office, since ISGB needs one too! :-)

Thanks everyone for runing with this ball. I appreciate your efforts. Can I count on you again for next year?
    Absolutely! Hey, if Hayley had not posted her details I would have had to start from zero, and would have had a harder time getting my finger on the guy. We all work great as a team! Thank YOU all!

Ofilia

Barb sent me the forms via email.

Anyone who needs them is welcome to email me for them at cfbeads at aol dot com.

I'll take the forms too please:

ginny at ginnovations dot com

So, if we can fill out the forms and mail funds afterward, there's really no need to bring this form to Miami with me, is there? I can write a check and mail it out when I get back home . . .. if I'm understanding the process correctly.

A great big THANK YOU to everyone that helped track this down!!!!

ISGB members are THE BEST!!!!

Ginny--- forms sent.

Cathy

Ofilia dear - thank you for getting those for us!!! Now I can cross that item off my to-do list.

I have uploaded the three forms on my website for anyone who still need them. Just click and download/save to your computer:

http://envisionsf.com/FloridaSalesTax/FL_SaleTax.doc
    http://envisionsf.com/FloridaSalesTax/Form_DR15CS.pdf
    http://envisionsf.com/FloridaSalesTa...ns_DR15CSN.pdf

It is now July 13th...what is going on with this....is there an exact link I can register without going through pages on pages of the Florida State tax details....help...forgot about about this until I got my ISGB confirmation email...

yikes!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Leonardo View Post
    It is now July 13th...what is going on with this....is there an exact link I can register without going through pages on pages of the Florida State tax details....help...forgot about about this until I got my ISGB confirmation email...

yikes!
    Hi Karen, don't sweat it! Just look below your post at Hayley's links (post #27). I emailed her the forms (reference back to post #18), and she created the links. She's super!! And besides, there will be copies for those who did not pre-print their forms at the show.

All is good!

Ofilia

Chicago on the near west side in an area called West Ukranian Village

There's a box on the form for a Certificate Number. Does anyone know if we need to apply for that ahead? Or just leave it blank since we are temporary? I don't find it in the instructions.
    cindy mc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information