+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Florida Sales Tax Registration for the Gathering Bead Bazaar Info

Thanks for your efforts Hayley!!!

Jeez, you think they'd be a little more helpful since we're wanting to give them money :lol:

I started looking into this online and my eyes crossed, my tongue hung out and I think both eyes started twitching to the beat of a samba.

I'll watch this thread in hopes that there is an easier way.

thanks so much,
    Marcy

Cool

So funny, Marcy;>)...... maybe it's the 'mambo' 'cause I think that's more Cuban, LOL!

Well, I left a message for Mr Moshood who "handles these kind of permits". His direct number is 305-470-5030 (this given to me by the operator at 305-470-5001 number).

Fingers crossed we all get our papers in order! Or maybe we can just take up a collection pot to pass around and folks drop in collected sales taxes, LOL?

Ofilia

Quote Originally Posted by Ofilia_Cinta View Post
    Or maybe we can just take up a collection pot to pass around and folks drop in collected sales taxes, LOL?

Ofilia

This is a great idea Ofilia . . . . and much easier it seems!!!

You know, I hate to say this, but perhaps they are just not used to vendors who actually want to pay them.

Has anyone from the board tried to find out advice for the members regarding getting to the right person?

I have spoken to numerous to get to this one person . . . now she passed me off to someone else. I am beginning to wonder if they have out of state vendors coming in for a trade show ever?!?

I will call them again on Monday. Perhaps one of us will get something soon?

Wink

Okay, let's not all hold our breath, BUT........ I just spoke with THE MAN, and he is sending me via email the form with which to PAY the taxes after the event!!! Okay, I still have to get it.... but it's a hope!

Mr. Moshood said we simply have to collect 7% tax and fill out the form and mail it back to the state with the funds! No pre-nothing! Now, I will take a disclaimer here, as I am not anyone "official" to tell anyone what to do, so please note this!

I'll let you all know if I get it. He also said I can share the blank form with other vendors for each of us to have the proper form to pay our collected taxes.

If I get the email, can I have it copied at the hotel and then it can be dispersed to all the vendors there? Then we all don't have to keep sweating it. (I'd bring the extra copies with me, but I'm flying and every ounce counts!)

Keeping fingers crossed...... will keep you posted.

Ofilia

Thumbs up

OMG!!! I GOT THE FORMS!!

Anyone that would like me to "forward" the email, just send me your email and I'll do so! It has the DR-15cs form, instructions to fill it out and the "Special Event-Sales" 6 page info packet.

My email is ofiliacinta at earthlink dot net

Or leave me your info here, and I'll forward it to you!

Yeah!! I'm feeling very lucky after all the scary stories of getting this illusive information. Maybe I'll go buy a lottery ticket;>)....

Ofilia
    Last edited by Ofilia_Cinta; 06-12-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Ofilia emailed me the forms so I will print out copies for anyone who needs them..barb

Thanks, Barb. And thanks to you, Ofilia, and you too, Hayley, for all the work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information